Friday, July 13, 2007

1番目:ユラユラ

はじめまして~!レイです。よろしく~

あぁぁ。。。このブロッグはバイリンガルですよ ♡~(笑)
楽しいです~(笑)
ども有難うございます~!

じゃぁ~




≫ Bought yesterday due to boredom while thinking what to eat during night time. Haha

... heck~ Yeey for instant noodles and junkfoods! Unhealthy as it may seems but hey, don't you dare tell me you didn't even tasted these such foods even once in your lifetime.







≫ My long awaited purchase of the month. Haha. With the guldpesh. Hahahaha!

The lyric booklet is lovely as Younha. Though I thought at first the whole album concept color was pink. Hahaha. But now, as I see it, it's red. Sweeet~♡
I never expected Younha to be good as this. I failed to listen to her latest single at Japan due to technical problems with my desktop computer. Haha. Invalid excuse.




Now... while reading some news hours ago, I learned that アンティック珈琲店 will be performing at Korea. August 11~12. Aaaah. Envy. Holy crap~! First at USA then now Korea. Pfft~ Lucky Korean fans.
Oh, try their new song titled 覚醒ヒロイズム~THE HERO WITHOUT A "NAME"~ used as an OP theme for 「DARKER THAN BLACK -黒の契約者-」 anime.

Now, enough of my 随想.
じゃぁ~またね~。

No comments: